With the impending nuptials coming up (in just over a week) and everything else I’m doing at the Literary Orphans fun factory, I haven’t had time to sit down and write for the personal site. That said, I do have a few fantastic updates to share, the biggest one being the Drunk Monkeys Anthology! My essay on Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope is included in the anthology, which is available on Amazon in PRINT and EBOOK.
It’s truly a phenomenal honor to appear alongside such a wonderful line-up. Much respect and appreciation is owed to Matthew Guerruckey and the entire Drunk Monkeys staff. They’re wonderful, warm and friendly people, and I’m happy to call them both colleagues and friends. Whether we’re talking shop or racking our brains over comic books, it’s always a great time.
- Pee-wee’s Big Holiday review at Drunk Monkeys
- Literary Orphans Issue 23: Grace
- I have an upcoming interview with The Review Review
- Here’s a link to an Oscars discussion I had with the Drunk Monkeys staff
- I started Fallout 4, and you can follow my character, Tex Lexington, HERE.